- 2 hours
- 3 cocktails
This relaxing cruise aboard our only sailing catamaran, Ocean Spirit has been extended by 30 minutes to treat our guests to time with Maui’s most famous winter visitor: Humpback whales! Our crew will serve an array of island-inspired appetizers along with premium beverages from Ocean Organic Farm and Distillery and Maui Brewing Co. Our passionate and dedicated team will not only raise the sails and give seat side service on deck, they will also provide wildlife interpretation and drop our underwater microphone to share live whale song! Join us for a beautiful evening on the water, complete with whales, sails and cocktails!
Book Online & Save 20%
Learn about Three’s Catering
Departs: Maʻalaea – Daily at 4:30pm
Duration: Maʻalaea – 2.5 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: PacWhale Ocean Store, Maʻalaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center. Click here to view our location on Google Maps.
- Appetizers: furikake crusted ahi crostini (sustainably caught tuna) with cilantro aioli and unagi glaze, grilled and chilled (sustainably farm-raised) tiger prawn cocktails with wasabi sauce, BBQ kalua pork quesadillas with Maui Gold pineapple chutney and cilantro lime aioli, vegetarian spring rolls, house fried corn tortilla chips, artisan cheese platter, fresh fruit, dessert of Kula strawberries and chocolate chip cookies
- Our vessels are CASHLESS for purchases. Only credit, debit or digital payment methods with a QR code will be accepted for on board purchases. Cash will graciously be accepted for gratuities only. Mahalo.
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages. Enjoy vodka, gin, rum and beer crafted on island from Ocean Vodka and Maui Brewing Company. We also have wine and tequila available.
- Certified Marine Naturalists on board
- Please wear flat or low-soled shoes
- Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Frozen blended cocktails available for purchase
- Regular updates on PWF Research, Education and Conservation
- Special Access to Industry Experts
- Quarterly Member Spotlight
- Exclusive Access to our Membership Portal
- Invitation to Member Only Events
- One of a Kind Member Merchandise
- Priority boarding on PacWhale Eco-Adventures vessels
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
Normally, we accept cancellations 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of your trip. Due to the current health crisis, we will consider late cancellations related to the COVID-19 pandemic, i.e. quarantine, isolation or flu-like symptoms. As we do this in good faith, we deeply appreciate the earliest cancellation notice possible.
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE 20%
Free ChildAges 0-2 - One per paying Adult