- Afternoon, Evening
- 2 Hours
Our relaxing Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise is a unique way to give thanks with family and friends, offering a delicious buffet of traditional favorites with all the fixings and some island-style influences. This holiday ecotour also offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui mountains, and neighbor islands.
Evening departures have the added bonus of Maui’s golden sunset as a backdrop. Likely appearances by humpback whales or dolphins make this a truly memorable Thanksgiving celebration.
Your Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise includes a guaranteed private table for your party to enjoy a delicious feast in a remarkable open-air setting at sea.
Children 2 and under are free.
Duration: Ma’alaea – 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Ma’alaea
Alcohol Policy: PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
Fine Print: All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages (and frozen blended with Premium Seating). Enjoy vodka, gin, rum and beer crafted on island from Ocean Vodka and Maui Brewing Company. We also have wine and tequila available.
- Plated Dinner: Kalua Turkey with Giblet Gravy, Island Ham with Guava Jelly, Portuguese Sausage Stuffing, Whipped Garlic Potatoes, steamed green beans with herb butter, housemade cranberry sauce, kumu Farm’s Greens with creamy mango vinaigrette, Grilled Island Vegetables, Fresh Baked Taro Rolls. Desserts include Pumpkin Pie Squares with coconut scented whipped cream and Double Chocolate Brownies.
- Vegetarian option: Grilled Portobello Mushroom marinated in Chimichurri, over Molokai Purple Sweet Potato Mash, served with Macadamia Nut crusted Goat Cheese Medallion, Smoked Tomato Coulis and Reduced Balsamic.
- Our vessels are CASHLESS for purchases. Only credit, debit or digital payment methods with a QR code will be accepted for on board purchases. Cash will graciously be accepted for gratuities only. Mahalo.
- Certified Marine Naturalists on board
- Please wear flat or low-soled shoes
- Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
What To Bring
- A light jacket is recommended.
- Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
- Guests need to use hand railings and step carefully when entering and exiting vessel on gangway.
- No standing up on benches or chairs.
- No sitting on hand railings, tables, counters or chair backs.
- No smoking or vaping of any substance.
- No children on shoulders.
- Always keep a free hand for a railing or other fixed part of the boat, never carry more than can be taken in one hand.
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear low or flat-soled shoes.
- Regular updates on PWF Research, Education and Conservation
- Special Access to Industry Experts
- Quarterly Member Spotlight
- Exclusive Access to our Membership Portal
- Invitation to Member Only Events
- One of a Kind Member Merchandise
- Priority boarding on PacWhale Eco-Adventures vessels