- 3 Hours
- 3 Cocktails
This whale season, our award-winning Sunset Dinner Cruise will now include extra time for meeting and learning about Maui’s favorite winter visitor: humpback whales! Our crew will provide onboard wildlife interpretation and will even deploy an underwater microphone to share live whale songs. Dinner will be served tableside and all guests are guaranteed outdoor private seating; no buffet line here. Your dinner will be grilled on board and locally sourced whenever possible. Even our bar is sourced from Maui; enjoy Ocean Organic Farm and Distillery spirits and Maui Brewing Co. seltzer and beer. Island-style music and open views of Maui’s scenic coast add to the ambience of this memorable experience. But leave a seat at the table for the North Pacific’s biggest dinner guest, the Humpback Whale! This is an island experience not to be missed.
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE 20%
- Appetizer: Warm purple taro rolls with kula honey butter and black lava salt
- Salad: Local watermelon and tomato salad – thick cut watermelon with tomato and basil bruschetta, local herb pesto, feta cheese and balsamic reduction
- Choice of grilled entrée: yellow curry marinated sustainably farmed shrimp with fresh mango sauce; teriyaki boneless chicken breast with Big Island papaya salsa; chimichurri flat iron steak with wild mushroom demi-glaze (starting November 6, we are replacing the flatiron steak with truffle-scented braised beef short rib with mushroom demi-glace); or Grilled Portobello Mushroom marinated in Chimichurri, over Molokai Purple Sweet Potato Mash, served with Macadamia Nut crusted Goat Cheese Medallion, Smoked Tomato Coulis and Reduced Balsamic (vegetarian)
- All entrées served with coconut-whipped Molokai purple sweet potatoes and grilled vegetables with macadamia nut pesto
- Dessert: triple chocolate chip brownies with fresh Kula strawberries, Maui coffee, and hot tea
- Certified Marine Naturalists on board
- Our vessels are CASHLESS for purchases. Only credit, debit or digital payment methods with a QR code will be accepted for on board purchases. Cash will graciously be accepted for gratuities only. Mahalo.
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages. Enjoy vodka, gin, rum and beer crafted on island from Ocean Vodka and Maui Brewing Company. We also have wine and tequila available.
- Please wear flat or low-soled shoes
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Guests need to use hand railings and step carefully when entering and exiting vessel on gangway.
- No standing up on benches or chairs.
- No sitting on hand railings, tables, counters or chair backs.
- No smoking or vaping of any substance.
- No children on shoulders.
- Always keep a free hand for a railing or other fixed part of the boat, never carry more than can be taken in one hand.
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear low or flat-soled shoes.
- Regular updates on PWF Research, Education and Conservation
- Special Access to Industry Experts
- Quarterly Member Spotlight
- Exclusive Access to our Membership Portal
- Invitation to Member Only Events
- One of a Kind Member Merchandise
- Priority boarding on PacWhale Eco-Adventures vessels