- 2 hours
- 3 cocktails
Maui’s #1 Rated Dinner & Sunset Cruise by Hawaii Magazine’s Readers Choice Awards. Our award-winner Sunset Dinner Cruise is an island experience not to be missed. All entrees are freshly grilled onboard during your cruise and all guests are guaranteed outdoor seating. Dinner includes appetizers, locally grown salad, a choice of entrées, dessert and an array of drinks and cocktails. Island-style music and open sea views of Maui’s scenic coast add to the ambience of this memorable experience.
Book Online & Save 20%
Learn about Three’s Catering
Departs: Maʻalaea – Daily at 5:00-6:00 pm year-round
Duration: Maʻalaea – 2-2.5 hours
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: PacWhale Ocean Store, Maʻalaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center. Click here to view our location on Google Maps.
- Appetizer: Warm purple taro rolls with kula honey butter and black lava salt
- Salad: Local watermelon and tomato salad – thick cut watermelon with tomato and basil bruschetta, local herb pesto, feta cheese and balsamic reduction
- Choice of grilled entrée: yellow curry marinated sustainably farmed shrimp with fresh mango sauce; teriyaki boneless chicken breast with Big Island papaya salsa; chimichurri flat iron steak with wild mushroom demi-glaze (starting November 6, we are replacing the flatiron steak with truffle-scented braised beef short rib with mushroom demi-glace); or Grilled Portobello Mushroom marinated in Chimichurri, over Molokai Purple Sweet Potato Mash, served with Macadamia Nut crusted Goat Cheese Medallion, Smoked Tomato Coulis and Reduced Balsamic (vegetarian)
- All entrées served with coconut-whipped Molokai purple sweet potatoes and grilled vegetables with macadamia nut pesto
- Dessert: triple chocolate chip brownies with fresh Kula strawberries, Maui coffee, and hot tea
- Our vessels are CASHLESS for purchases. Only credit, debit or digital payment methods with a QR code will be accepted for on board purchases. Cash will graciously be accepted for gratuities only. Mahalo.
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages. Enjoy vodka, gin, rum and beer crafted on island from Ocean Vodka and Maui Brewing Company. We also have wine and tequila available.
- Certified Marine Naturalists on board
- Please wear flat or low-soled shoes
- Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Frozen blended cocktails available for purchase
- Regular updates on PWF Research, Education and Conservation
- Special Access to Industry Experts
- Quarterly Member Spotlight
- Exclusive Access to our Membership Portal
- Invitation to Member Only Events
- One of a Kind Member Merchandise
- Priority boarding on PacWhale Eco-Adventures vessels
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
Normally, we accept cancellations 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of your trip. Due to the current health crisis, we will consider late cancellations related to the COVID-19 pandemic, i.e. quarantine, isolation or flu-like symptoms. As we do this in good faith, we deeply appreciate the earliest cancellation notice possible.
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE 20%
AdultsAge 13 & Over
Free ChildAges 2 & under - One per paying Adult