- Morning, Afternoon
- 3 Hours
This unique adventure includes a 3-hour whale watch with our Certified Marine Naturalist onboard and offers the perfect small group platform for whale watching and photography.
This experience offers the opportunity to interact with our naturalists onboard to gain a better understanding about these giants of the sea, as well as how and what data collection our researchers are gathering. Our naturalists will provide you with expert commentary about humpback whales and the various behaviors being exhibited by these amazing giants during your tour. Every tour is different and amazing, so come out with us on this unique adventure. Continental breakfast is included. Children ages 4 and under are not allowed.
Find out how to earn a free ecotour while supporting humpback whale research with our FINDERS FREE program!
Departs: 4 days a week out of Ma’alaea from 7:30am – 10:30am.
Duration: 3 hours
Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Maʻalaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center.
- Live interaction with onboard whale Researcher and Certified Marine Naturalists.
- Underwater hydrophones to hear live whale songs
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Our vessels are CASHLESS for purchases. Only credit, debit or digital payment methods with a QR code will be accepted for on board purchases. Cash will graciously be accepted for gratuities only. Mahalo.
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage. Enjoy vodka, gin, rum and beer crafted on island from Ocean Vodka and Maui Brewing Company. We also have wine and tequila available. (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
- Continental breakfast: Fresh island fruit, yogurt and granola parfait, banana bread, assorted pastries, Maui coffee and tea.
- Please wear flat or low-soled shoes
- Affordable rental of cameras and binoculars
- Guests need to use hand railings and step carefully when entering and exiting vessel on gangway.
- No standing up on benches or chairs.
- No sitting on hand railings, tables, counters or chair backs.
- No smoking or vaping of any substance.
- No children on shoulders.
- Always keep a free hand for a railing or other fixed part of the boat, never carry more than can be taken in one hand.
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear low or flat-soled shoes.
- Regular updates on PWF Research, Education and Conservation
- Special Access to Industry Experts
- Quarterly Member Spotlight
- Exclusive Access to our Membership Portal
- Invitation to Member Only Events
- One of a Kind Member Merchandise
- Priority boarding on PacWhale Eco-Adventures vessels