- Afternoon, Evening
- 2 Hours
Our relaxing Christmas Dinner Cruise is a uniquely Maui experience, offering a delicious buffet of traditional favorites with all the fixings and some island-style influences. It’s a special way to celebrate the holiday, with spectacular sunset views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui mountains, and neighboring islands. Likely appearances by humpback whales or dolphins make this a merry Christmas indeed.
Your Christmas Dinner Cruise includes a guaranteed private table for your party to enjoy a holiday feast in one of the world’s most beautiful settings.
Children 4 and under are free.
Departs: Multiple departures on Christmas Day
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Maalaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center.
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages (and frozen blended with Premium Seating). Enjoy vodka, gin, rum and beer crafted on island from Ocean Vodka and Maui Brewing Company. We also have wine and tequila available.
- Plated Dinner: roast turkey with gravy, traditional stuffing and cranberry sauce, honey baked ham with Maui Gold pineapple chutney, coconut whipped molokai sweet potatoes, seasoned haricots verts in butter, wok-fried brussel sprouts with kimchi-balsamic, Kumu Farm’s organic greens and locally grown vegetables with feta cheese and lilikoi vinaigrette, fresh baked taro rolls, assorted holiday desserts
- Vegetarian option: Grilled Portobello Mushroom marinated in Chimichurri, over Molokai Purple Sweet Potato Mash, served with Macadamia Nut crusted Goat Cheese Medallion, Smoked Tomato Coulis and Reduced Balsamic.
- Our vessels are CASHLESS for purchases. Only credit, debit or digital payment methods with a QR code will be accepted for on board purchases. Cash will graciously be accepted for gratuities only. Mahalo.
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Please wear flat or low-soled shoes
- Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
- Frozen blended cocktails available for purchase (included with Premium Seating)
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Guests need to use hand railings and step carefully when entering and exiting vessel on gangway.
- No standing up on benches or chairs.
- No sitting on hand railings, tables, counters or chair backs.
- No smoking or vaping of any substance.
- No children on shoulders.
- Always keep a free hand for a railing or other fixed part of the boat, never carry more than can be taken in one hand.
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear low or flat-soled shoes.
- Regular updates on PWF Research, Education and Conservation
- Special Access to Industry Experts
- Quarterly Member Spotlight
- Exclusive Access to our Membership Portal
- Invitation to Member Only Events
- One of a Kind Member Merchandise
- Priority boarding on PacWhale Eco-Adventures vessels