- 2 Hours
- 3 Cocktails
This relaxing cruise aboard Maui’s newest luxury sailing catamaran, Ocean Spirit has been extended by 30 minutes to treat our guests to more dedicated time with Hawaiʻi’s most famous winter visitor: humpback whales! It’s the perfect way to experience the essence of hoʻokipa (hospitality), as our crew serves an array of premium appetizers along with refreshing beverages while also learning about these extraordinary migrants. Our passionate and dedicated team will not only serve you amazing food and beverages, but will also provide up-to-date education and interesting facts about these incredible animals and how to help them survive and thrive. If weather conditions permit, our team will drop our underwater microphone to allow guests to hear our humpback whales sing, the perfect addition to your sailing adventure. Join us for a beautiful evening on the water, complete with whale tails and sunset-tinted blows. Departs from Maʻalaea Harbor and is for adults only.
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE 20%
Departs: Fridays & Saturdays at 4:30/5:30 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Maʻalaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center.
- Appetizers: furikake crusted ahi crostini (sustainably caught tuna) with cilantro aioli and unagi glaze, grilled and chilled (sustainably farm-raised) tiger prawn cocktails with wasabi sauce, BBQ kalua pork quesadillas with Maui Gold pineapple chutney and cilantro lime aioli, vegetarian spring rolls, house fried corn tortilla chips, artisan cheese platter, fresh fruit, dessert of Kula strawberries and chocolate chip cookies
- Certified Marine Naturalists on board
- Our vessels are CASHLESS for purchases. Only credit, debit or digital payment methods with a QR code will be accepted for on board purchases. Cash will graciously be accepted for gratuities only. Mahalo.
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages. Enjoy vodka, gin, rum and beer crafted on island from Ocean Vodka and Maui Brewing Company. We also have wine and tequila available.
- Please wear flat or low-soled shoes
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Guests need to use hand railings and step carefully when entering and exiting vessel on gangway.
- No standing up on benches or chairs.
- No sitting on hand railings, tables, counters or chair backs.
- No smoking or vaping of any substance.
- No children on shoulders.
- Always keep a free hand for a railing or other fixed part of the boat, never carry more than can be taken in one hand.
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear low or flat-soled shoes.
- Regular updates on PWF Research, Education and Conservation
- Special Access to Industry Experts
- Quarterly Member Spotlight
- Exclusive Access to our Membership Portal
- Invitation to Member Only Events
- One of a Kind Member Merchandise
- Priority boarding on PacWhale Eco-Adventures vessels
Book Online Save 20%
Free ChildAges 0-2 - One per paying Adult